WRAP Chun, Hill, Sasae comment on six-party talks, family photo ADDS SKor presser AP Archive AP Archive

by 관리자 posted Dec 26, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print
Extra Form
유튜브 공유란의 주소 http://youtu.be/H9wc_ym56Ck

1. Wide of Chun Yung-woo, South Korean envoy to six-nation talks, walking to podium for briefing
2. SOUNDBITE: (Korean) Chun Yung-woo, chief South Korean envoy to six-nation talks:
"Many countries compromised a lot. In particular, North Korea conceded a lot as they were very determined to reach an agreement this time."
3. Journalist typing on laptop
4. SOUNDBITE: (Korean) Chun Yung-woo, chief South Korean envoy to six-nation talks:
"North Korea was very willing to accept the currently revised draft although it doesn't include some specific dates and details of political and security compensations in exchange of disablement." 
5. Mid shot of journalists
6. SOUNDBITE: (Korean) Chun Yung-woo, South Korean envoy to six-nation talks:
"There shouldn't be any change (in the currently submitted draft). It should be approved as it is now. If not, we have to begin renegotiations. So I hope that won't happen."
7. Wide of briefing room
8. Kenichiro Sasae, head of Japanese delegation to six-nation talks, walking towards journalists
9. SOUNDBITE: (Japanese) Kenichiro Sasae, Japanese envoy:
"Of course each country has its own interests at stake, it's normal to have differences, but we have to consider the global interest. We need to see denuclearisation in the future. In order to reach an agreement all parts involved need to make an effort and come to a compromise."
10. Journalist asking question
11. Kenichiro leaving 
12. Chun walking towards journalists
13. SOUNDBITE: (Korean) Chun Yung-woo, chief South Korean envoy to six-nation talks: 
"As I said yesterday, it is still not clear whether the second-phase of the action plan would be taken into a written agreement. Don't be surprised if it is not taken into (the written agreement)." 
14. Cameras
15. SOUNDBITE: (Korean) Chun Yung-woo, chief South Korean envoy to six-nation talks: 
"It is possible that the written agreement would not be made (today) because of differences over what should or shouldn't be made public."
16. Cameraman
17. SOUNDBITE: (Korean) Chun Yung-woo, chief South Korean envoy to six-nation talks: 
"A specific disablement plan will be taken into action very soon." 
18. Cameraman
19. Chun walking away
20. Set-up of US envoy Christopher Hill 
21. SOUNDBITE: (English) Christopher Hill, US Assistant Secretary of State and chief US envoy at six-nation talks:
"I don't know if we'll have a joint statement and I don't know if we'll have a statement by the Chair, but I do know that we have a way forward here, so maybe after the meeting I can tell you where we stand and what the next step is." 
22. Mid shot of journalists
23. SOUNDBITE: (English) Christopher Hill, US Assistant Secretary of State and chief US envoy at six-nation talks: 
"I am pretty confident that we know what the next steps will be and we have an understanding that will take us through to the end of the year with respect to disablement and the declaration."
24. Hill walking away 
25. Wide of representatives gathering near microphone, Chinese representative standing to the front
26. Mid of Hill and Kenichiro 
27. Close-up of Kim Kye Gwan, North Korean representative at six-nation talks
28. Mid of Chun and Alexander Losyukov, Russian representative at six-nation talks
29. Wide of representatives 
30. SOUNDBITE (Mandarin): Wu Dawei, Chinese representative at six-nation talks:
"Since we need to report the document to our governments for their endorsement, we have made a decision that the session will be recessed for two days." 
31. Wide of representatives reaching for group handshake
32. Close-up of group handshake
33. Wide of representatives shaking hands
STORYLINE:
Other envoys shook hands and posed for a group picture, but did not speak to reporters.

You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/you... 
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork

• 카테고리

• 라이선스

• 표준 YouTube 라이선스

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5